My Latest Tweet

I'm Back!

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog - caught up in all the holiday madness I guess :-)

School starts again tomorrow, and I suppose I'll be my green sledding self in getting the kids there and back. It should be fun - ha ha - with all the rain we're supposed to have tonight. That will no doubt wreak havoc on the sidewalks.

When you're transporting kids on foot, you need either all snow (so you can sled) or all bare (so you can stroller or wagon). At the moment we're at the tail end of a surprise snow storm (yippee :-), so that makes the trip very sled friendly. The only fly in the ointment so to speak is that the snow is supposed to turn to rain, which could turn it all into a nasty, slushy, part bare and part slick mess. Oh joy.

Not much I can do I guess, other than dress the kids warm and bring extra mittens & stuff in my back pack. The hardest part will be convincing my daughter to wear her snow pants when she goes out for lunch at school. Lots of fun.

Wish me luck!
____________________
Return to Blog Scene By Jeanne

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

Have you checked out officedesigns.com's green gallery yet? I got an office chair there thats LEED certified AND almost 100% recycled. To top it all off, its ergonomic :)