My Latest Tweet

Gardening Time :)

Yay sunshine!!

I usually do all of my garden planting at once, but today my son didn't want to stay outside long enough. I don't blame him, because I think he may have been too warm. I had him dressed in long sleeves and long pants, out of habit because of our endless winter. I had no idea it was actually shorts weather today.

Still, I managed to turn the soil, and plant zucchini, cucumber, and carrots. This time I got smart and created a higher bed for the carrots, with lots of loose, deeeep soil. In previous years they haven't grown very big, and I think it's because the soil has been too compact.

I planted the zucchini and cucumber in a different location, one with more sun. Hopefully that'll produce a better result, and hopefully this year I'll have a better garden all around :)

Return to Fine Grind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

My name is Kathleen Milner. I've just visited your website and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a home page link back from my Recycling and Environment website which is http://www.kathleenmilner.biz with page rank 3

As mentioned, your link would be placed on the site HOME PAGE, not on any "links" pages which may be buried in the site somewhere. I'm sure this exchange would be benefitial for both of our sites, helping towards increasing our visibility in search engines.

If you are interested, please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it's ready. I'll do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

Title: Oil Jobs
URL: http://www.yourenergyjobs.com/Oil/
Description: Gas and Oil job vacancies from the Energy Institute.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Kathleen Milner
Web Marketing Consultant
kathleen.milner@kathleenmilner.biz

simone said...

em...hope to see you carrot soon