My Latest Tweet

Going Green With Steelcase

It's nice to see corporations getting into going green - and example is Steelcase (they manufacture office furniture). If you visit their website, they have a section on Steelcase sustainability, where they outline their corporate green initiatives.

For example, under their "materials chemistry" section they talking about manufacturing their product with the following in mind:

1) Safe and healthy materials
2) Materials re utilization
3) Water conservation and quality
4) Energy
5) Social responsibility

Definitely an interesting read - it's nice to see companies such as this one heading in an environmentally friendly direction.
____________________
Return to Jeanne's Blog List

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

I'm loving the new green trend. I found that officedesigns.com has an actual "green gallery" in which they display all the chairs and how recyclable they are. It's a great site too with free shipping. It's nice to know all of these companies are facilitating the environment.

JEANNE said...

That's awesome... I'm going to check out their website :-)

Lara Glew said...

Hi,

My name is Lara Glew. I've just visited your website and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website. I can offer you a home page link back from my Recycling website which would be (http://www.lara-glew.com) with Page Rank 3.

Your link will be placed here:
http://www.lara-glew.com (It`s a recycling website with PR3)

As mentioned, your link would be placed on the site home page, not on any "links" pages which may be buried in the site somewhere.

If you are interested please add the following information to your website and kindly let me know when it´s ready and I will do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

TITLE: SnaffleUp
URL: http://www.snaffleup.co.uk
DESCRIPTION: SnaffleUp The recycling web site designed to keep useful items out of landfill.

Or you can use the following html code:

SnaffleUp - SnaffleUp The recycling web site designed to keep useful items out of landfill.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time,

Lara Glew

lara.glew@lara-glew.com